Higgins Wood Floors is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Higgins Wood Floors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01- July-2007.
Collecting and storing of information:
At www.higginswoodfloors.com, which is an e-store, your browsing and transactions related information is collected and stored securely. NONE of this information is passed on to third parties except for PAYMENT PROCESSING and THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE providers in normal course of fulfilling your transaction. To the best of our knowledge, all these agencies have their own privacy statements and they DO NOT pass on your information to anyone, and simply use it for executing transaction or generation reports on how our website was browsed through.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Reviewing Efficacy of Our website
• Order fulfillment related mails (Not related to promotions, newsletters etc. unless specifically agreed by you. These are to inform you of status of your order, delivery and any other such activity in normal course of fulfillment of your order.)
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback or research. Kindly bear with us as this shall be occasional, if at all.
• All information required to run the www.higginswoodfloors.com e-store.
• Payment related information to fulfill your ecommerce transaction
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we are using ecommerce application which is secure and allows for user rights management as well.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site i.e. www.higginswoodfloors.com , you should note that we do not have any control over that other website where you land up. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at supportAThigginswoodfloors.com .
• If there is no such option at the end of such a form, you may safely assume we have no intention of sharing information gathered by us in that form with a third party ( entity apart from Higgins Wood Floors or its payment processing provider) .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen as explained above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at supportAThigginswoodfloors.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What else governs your usage of www.higginswoodfloors.com